prefer “No Strings Attached”. I know that is an unpopular opinion. I just really can’t get enough of Ashton Kutcher’s Period Mixtape. Do you know how much I would have killed for that in 10th grade? Also, do you ever wonder if current couple Ashton and Mila discuss how similar their movies were? Because I sure do.
- “I Do, But I Don’t” v. “The Wedding Planner” Again, I’m making the less popular
choice, but I actually think Denise Richards is a weirder, more anal, more believable wedding planner than J. Lo.
- “First Daughter” v. “Chasing Liberty” I may just be a Mandy Moore loyalist, but I remember being seriously disappointed by “First Daughter”. Although I was pleased with the trick about mixing popcorn with chocolate at the movies! Thanks, Katie Holmes.
- “The Illusionist” v. “The Prestige” I think “The Prestige” is just better written, and I loved how twisty-turny it was without completely sacrificing believability.
- “Babe” v. “Gordy” If you think “Gordy” holds a
candle to “Babe”, you are sorely
mistaken. I will always think of my life as a series of chapters introduced by high-pitched, singing mice.
- “Infamous” v. “Capote” I haven’t been able to make it through either of these movies— or, if I’m being perfectly honest, In Cold Blood. I know. As a true true-crime fan, I am a failure, but I just haven’t been able to get into this story. “Capote” received more accolades, so I’ll just give my vote to “Infamous” because sometimes the underdog deserves a bone.
- “Olympus Has Fallen” v. “White House Down” Tie, because I don’t care.