To wrap up, wink wink wink, here are the last two installments of the Carmichael Family Dream Christmas List. Now, to be fair, these are my dreams for my family, not their dreams for themselves…but. What can you do?
For Ryan: Convenient, classic and understated.
- Vans for J. Crew: $80These canvas Vans are some of Ryan’s favorite shoes. They’re comfortable and match any and everything. A great alternative to wearing traditional running sneakers, Ry wears his Vans to dress down or dress up. I particularly like this denim-navy wash.
- T. Anthony Canvas Shave Kit: $95I use a T. Anthony Kit myself– the same one for the last five years– and man, is it still in great shape! This shave kit is a great and worthwhile investment. Especially seeing as how often Ryan forgets to pack toothpaste, maybe this will give him that extra kick in the pants he needs..
- PERSOL Sunglasses: $285Seeing as I am in Italy for the semester, why not try out a great, classic Italian brand? Tortoise shell is my fave.
For Whitney: Cool, dark and trendy.
- Brandi Melville Tori Top: $20
Whit is the queen of trendy comfort. She will cuddle in a cropped, striped t-shirt until the cows come home. How she manages to look so glam is beyond me…She also LOVES Wildfox.
- Anthropologie Adelis Earrings: $40Although she loves her earthy colors, Whit doesn’t stray too far away from fun! She loves funny motifs, and I feel like these dragonfly-like earrings would be perfect for her. Especially to dress up a dull school uniform.
- Dolce Vita Grayden Suede Boots: $140The brand’s description of the shoes as, “a lil bit country, a lil bit rock and roll” could not be more accurate. I am a major fan of the suede boot, and Whit loves to add a little height to her outfits.
- Draper James Leopard Pinewood Envelope: $150Whit has been longing for an animal print accessory for some time now, and I am a huge fan of the envelope shape. It’s totally un-restricting, and adds a huge pop to Whit’s otherwise predominately muted palette.