- Café Terigo: With a fabulous gilded private dining room, as well as a lovely outdoor seating area, Café Terigo’s contemporary Italian faire is perfect for an intimate date night. My favorites? The burrata cheese with black sea salt and castelvetrano olives and the herb breaded Utah trout.
- Shabu: Shabu is renowned for its firecracker shrimp! Seriously. You can’t go wrong with this fabulous tempura-coated rock shrimp, topped with a mixture of creamy-spicy sauce. My brother and grandfather adored the Japanese Wagyu Hot Rock– how fun is it to prepare your own meal, minus the real-prep, at the table?
- Adolph’s: Adolph’s is the perfect apres-ski dining experience. It’s rich, hearty and warm! Very Swiss. However, you most certainly can hit it up during the summer months. For my father’s birthday, the table rejoiced when we ordered peach flambé, bananas foster and cherries jubilee for dessert.
- El Chubasco: The Carmichaels love grabbing take out from El Chubasco. Mexican food that’s no fuss, and requires little thought for a big reward, takes a lot of pressure off of tired hikers! The house specialties all come with rice black beans and tortillas. The chile relleno is especially delish, as well as the chicken tamale.
- Prime Steakhouse: Prime Steakhouse is my personal favorite restaurant. I’m not even a big steak eater, but when I come here, I feel particularly carnivorous. The petite filet is more than enough to satisfy my needs– delivered on a still sizzling hot plate. Be sure to order a whole bunch of sides too! Namely, the garlic smashed potatoes, sautéed spinach and mac and cheese.
- Vinto Pizzeria: I visited Vinto for the first time on my most recent trip to Park City. If you like creative, artisan pizza prepared in a wood fired oven, then you will LOVE Vinto. I am obsessed with the peach-red onion-fontina-gorgonzola pizza.
Leave a Reply